We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We will collect information about you for 2 reasons:
- To process your order correctly.
- For our own records so that we can contact you for our package Renewals, essential information regarding changes or upgrades to services such as Forwarding.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will not pass your e-mail address to other trusted traders unless you agree.
The only information we will hold about you is:
- Your Name
- Your company or organization (if required)
- Your address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Details of your past and current orders with us.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We never keep credit card information. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at the address given below. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We do not sell your information to any third party or give out this information to any one, unless specified and specifically asked by law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, then please Contact Us for more details